Our Lawful Basis for Data Collection & Processing
We only collect and process your personal data when there is a lawful basis to do so. The lawful basis we rely on in this respect is legitimate interest, for example: i) a legitimate commercial interest to process your personal data, e.g. for running our business and the purposes of certain forms of direct marketing; ii) to archive certain account information to facilitate you to re‐use your account in the future.
What personal data do we collect?
We need certain personal information to be able to offer you the best possible service and to keep you informed of our services. You provide most of this data directly, for instance verbally, or by phone, text message, facebook or email when you agree to one of our services or you request a quote using the contact form on our website. When you request a quote or agree to use our services we may process the following details:
● Title (Mr, Mrs etc)
● First name and surname
● Company name (if applicable)
● Mobile phone number and/or landline number
● Email address
Additionally, we may receive some of your personal data (e.g. email address and surname if not already collected) from GoCardless Ltd when you complete an online direct debit mandate form to pay for services which we provide. We do not have access to your bank details.
How do we use your personal data?
We only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected (i.e. to administer your account, provide the services you have requested from us, and to keep you informed about our services) and, where relevant, to meet legal obligations. We use your data for the following purposes:
- Transactional communications. These are the communications required for us to provide you with a service, for example: arranging a visit to provide a quote; communicating a quote; texts regarding the date of your clean and/or leaving your gate open; invoicing; texts, calls or emails concerning unpaid fees for our services; customer support.
- Occasional marketing communications via email or text message which provide information about our services and/or any special offers we have running. You have the right to opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe link in marketing emails.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will only share your information:
● To the extent necessary to operate our business, to provide you our services, to complete any related transactions and collect related payments, to provide customer care and to communicate with you in connection with our services.
● If we are legitimately requested or obliged to do so pursuant to law enforcement, e.g. for investigation of illegal activities.
To this end, we share your personal data with Cleaner Planner, a third party application which we use to manage our rounds in relation to scheduling jobs, payments, quotes and invoicing. We use another third party, GoCardless, to administer our direct debit payment service. You will provide certain personal data directly to GoCardless when you complete their Direct Debit mandate form.
Intra-company sharing of data will only occur for purposes of operating our business, performing your service contract and as has otherwise been outlined in this Privacy Notice.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected, or as long as is required pursuant to law.
Third Party Marketing
We will never share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Opting out of Marketing Communications
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us directly or using the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of emails from us.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
At any time you may contact us to request to see what personal data we hold for you or to ask us to delete this information (note that without certain information we will be unable to continue to provide you with our services).
Questions, Concerns and Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about the way in which we use your personal data, please contact us. If you feel that an issue has not properly been resolved, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority ICO.